Nicole at Rough Theory has a nice post up here about me. It helps me over a problem: on the one hand, I'd like to urge my readers to rush on over to 3 quarks and vote for me - on the other hand, that is a tacky gesture. But the hands don't have it - this is not either/or. In the sphere of rules, I have always believed, there are holidays. Which is the difference between me and the late Mr. Immanuel Kant, of Koenigsburg, Prussia. Also, there is the matter of the daily walk and the occasional powdered wig.
The deal is, Duncan nominated me for this post. I'm flattered, and, as you love me, so should you go to the 3 quarks site and vote for this blog.
The Office: A sort of conjecture about why some US sitcoms are the way they
are.
-
People here often ask me what part of England I grew up in, which isn’t a
particularly easy question – I was born in the north, but then lived in
South Wal...
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment