Hooray! I placed third in this 3 Quarks contest! Thank you all! And a special thanks to the artist formerly known as Praxis, Mr. Duncan, for nominating me.
A round of drinks on me, uh, in spirit at least.
Foucauld Giuliani : L’Espérance ravivée À partir d’Arthur Rimbaud et de
Philippe Jaccottet
-
* Van Dieren - Octobre 2026*
Croyants, vivant au cœur d’une foi essoufflée, parfois ressentie comme
obscure ou vaine, nous pouvons nous laisser informer...
21 hours ago

6 comments:
Congratulations! I think you can now move from the "Finalist" logo to the winning one!
Seriously, thanks for the great writing.
Yours,
Abbas
Congratulations! Deserves a song, yes!
Republican virtue - singbarer rest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHyOOsRBb3U&feature=related
Amie
Hey, sorta winning out of Tariq Ali is a MAJOR coup. Congratulations.
Hey congratulations roger! :-) [Your prize has the best name]
Thanks, y'all. And yes, I like the charm part.
charming :)
Post a Comment